I came across this Buzzfeed article, 17 Problems Only Book Lovers Will Understand, and I thought I would supplement their list with tumblr posts, one of the truest sources of Bibliophilia. So welcome to the daily struggle of a bibliophile.
1. Your books are your babies
2. You must issue a fair warning
And if we lend them to you, that’s a whole new level of trust.
3. When you have a favorite bookstore
4. When you order books online
6. This continuous problem
7. Your to-read shelf is bigger than your read shelf
8. So much to read…
9. You realize it will never be like this again
10. When you make a terrible mistake #1
11. When you make terrible mistake #2
12. When you get so sucked in
13. All night er night
14. Why no soundtrack???
15. No man left behind
16. I’M READING FIVE BOOKS AT ONE TIME… THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.
17. And your nightstand looks like this
18. When the end is nigh
19. When you finish
20. When you have to start the process all over again, and for the life of you, you cannot decide on a book